Jan 1, 2012

[2012] The Beginning

Hey I'm back to this blog again for now,
Writing this up randomly on my bed after the new year countdown,
Do take your time slowly and check this poem out,
Hopefully this is enough to make you go wow!!

The Almighty dragon enters the ring to entertain the crowd,
Breathing out fire burning everything around,
Cute little rabbit got scared and freak out,
Quickly hop to the calender and flip it to Twenty Twelve!

2011 wasn't really great all around,
More tears than laughter and plenty of up & downs,
But who cares about the past as 2012 is here now,
The future is bright and I'm restarting it with a smile!

I'm finally graduated with a degree now,
End of my study life which was as fun as hell,
Although study so much but still tak berapa tau,
I manage to land an Engineering Job out in the wild!

Younger days, many predicted that I would be a clown,
They say I always run around and buat kacau,
Some even go to the extend by calling me a lau kau,
But I know, the Engineering genes is flowing in me all this while!!

Motorola is where I'm working now,
It's big, it's funky and it's located at my hometown,
Nice place to work but sometimes the traffic can be quite siao,
Luckily I'm smart enough to use the emergency lane to get out!!

Penang is making progress thanks to our CM in town,
But please be aware of the increasing number of cars on roads now,
Hope our CM could plan out something quickly to help us out,
If not, I'll just stay at home every weekends to watch movies from Andy Lau.

As usual, good food can always get around Georgetown,
We have superb Laksa, Hokkien Mee and also Char Koay Teow,
The problem is that the food prices gonna increased again now,
And it increases faster than my weight which is bad for health!!

Guess I'm running out of ideas on what to write now,
Gonna have to sign off here and get myself out,
Hopefully last night you had a great time partying kau kau,
All the best and I'll see you around!!

Cheers,
Simon Loh

No comments: