Jul 16, 2012

And [ I ] Thought Last Week Was Crazy Enough..


Day 1: Started off by waking up 6.45 in da Saturday morning for a hike to Monkey Beach after a night out with some old mates! Took about 1.5 hours to reach there (Due to some technical errors) but did many crazy stuff along the way and finally build my first ever Sipeh Noob eh Sand Castle on the beach!! Caught quite an attention around the visitors cause our castle was kinda in da hot spot.. Back to Civilization on Boat of Cause as the sun burned my ass off!
Monkey Beach Hike + Sand Castle

Then in all randomness, we decided to visit the Butterfly Farm since my friend haven't been there!! *My 3rd time in 2 years. Thanks to my Endau Ba Steven Ng yet again we only got to pay almost HALF Price for the entry!! And ya, here is where I got to test my Canon DSLR to the limit but due to limitation from the user's skill, pictures are just OKay nia.. Then, sign my friend off after a cheese cake session at Straight Quay.

Butterfly Farm: Just Okay Skills from the user

Hours later a friend called for a Board Game Session! And so I went over the Green Lane McD and started rubbing writings off the game papers so we could reuse them and save some trees!! Board Game is called:  CASHFLOW!! Interesting game but I was last out of 6 players. Ate the promotion buy 1 free 1 thingy and met some old friends there as well. Balik Pukul 2++ am. Tidor Kemudian.

Day 2: Bangun 9 in pagi and go kidnap Joshua again to the Independent band performances + Tropfest sempena the closing day for the Geogetown 1 month long Fetival. Awesome day! 12 Hours of non stop action camping at Botanical garden. One of the indi band stand out miles away from the others, that alone make my 20 ringgit ticket worth while.

Best Band Of The Day

Had Mcd for lunch then RM4.5 nasi lemak for dinner. Nite time i got to be on the same field with our Penang CM, Guan Eng!! This event is superbly organised I must say, Never for once I enjoyed a governmental event this much. Started with some soft instrumental songs then interesting speeches from the President, Phua Chu Kang's wife: Margret and finally our CM!!

Tropfest: World Largest Short Film Festival! And It's held In Penang!!

 Then the show started by playing 9 top short movies in the world (2 more got banned due to censorship)  in conjunction to Tropfest theme: Light bulb. Awesome LCD wide screen display I must say, Movies were crystal clear and the content are beyond awesomeness!! Specially love the old couple playing dead one I must say. *Check them out if you guys can go google it up. And so Event ended at 11pm and i got myself a T-shirt to show some support. Got back, lepak and upload some photo's. Tidor pada 3++.

T-Shirt to show some Support!!

Day 3: Wakes up at 830am cause mum thought today was working day. Off straight to Georgetown with a mission: CAPTURE ALL DRAWINGS IN THE STREETS!! And yo, took us crazy 5 hours to accomplish this and finally a tea break at *Bite Sensation: Pg Time Square.

Me Flying!!

Back home after that and received a call yet again from Fitness first! Oh gosh, forced me to go at 8pm after i delayed them for over 2 months. Need to train up my rejection skill. *Thanks Funngy for giving my name to them!! And so i geared up and while I am about to leave, I called them up and make another awesome excuse!! Oh yea. so here I am, lepaking on the internet then suddenly feel like updating my DEAD blog.

Signing off!
Cheers!!

No comments: