Oct 24, 2008

Come.. Let's play [ play ] ~~

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!

.
-1. I jump around in the bathroom whenever the water is too cold.

-2. I seldom/never bathe in the morning before classes. ( water cold ma : my whole body will be shivering like mad if i try )

-3. I never go clubbing before and i don't drink any kind of alcohol/beers except you know : root beers.... Shandy also ok.

-4. I went gym regularly when I'm in form 6. Didn't work quite well, and I'm still sexy~~.

-5. I can never sit/stand or sometime walk properly unless i concentrate. Ya, concentrate.

-6. My mouth will always be moving even there is no sound coming out.

-7. I really believe i can sing... [ ss ] : weird.

-8. I can rewatch a movie/drama/anime over and over again.

-9.
I talk to myself... Yes. I always tell myself : don't give up simon.. go simon.. you can do it.. something like that.

-10. I'm actually quite shy. Haha.. am i?

-11. I can't multitask. Whenever you see me alone.. concentrating real hard on something important.. do not EVER try to disturb me~!! or you'll end up like this : [&@^&*(*@&#@ ]

-12. I eat Nasi lemak almost everyday for my dinner. Cheap ma.. but i wonder will it cause any side effects.. hmmp..

-13. I never ever do my tutorials and assignments unless i must. Usually i just copy them from the "smarter guys". But obviously you need to copy with understanding.

-14. I am a fan of Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball and initial D. I also used to love Doreamon and Shin Chan.. haha

-15. All the facts from me are usually craps. ^^

Finally. DONE!!

GAME OVER.com.gg.my

I tagged : Ping Ping, Phaik Yen, Honey, Joanne, Gajendran, Angelina, Phaik Zhin, Kai Tarng, Kah Yin and Jiun Mei.

6 comments:

CL said...

hey u main tipu!! where's the first part of the tag???

Simon Loh said...

hahaha.. u also cheated two what ^^
that makes us even ok?

[ jN ] said...

LOL. cheat what..? HORRRRRR

CL said...

simon. wats ur email add? i zipped the photos d.

CL said...

timon loh. the zipped file is a freaking 237 MB!! how to send arrr...any ideas??

Anonymous said...

No Halloween blog post?
Well here:
http://wl.igg.com/event/halloween/?fname=Simon+Loh&x=32&y=7

Happy Halloween lol.