Mar 6, 2011

I Finally [ did ] It !!


Spot and see
If there's anything unusual?


No idea what am I talking about?
okay, I circle them out ya..


Still No idea?
Then I got a confession to make:

Yesterday was supposed to be a great evening

The plan: Visit school, Visit Mcdonald for early dinner, Check out some performances in TARC, Then finally off to Dewan Sri Pinang for a comedy show.

Well, the plan was well executed until I reached TARC. As I locked my car door and obediently sits at the waiting area before entering the performance hall, an unlikely SMS arrived. Someone PPK us for the comedy show!! Nothing too seriously really, just disappointed a bit to PPK the show as well.

Since I've got nothing to do later, I thought maybe I should stay longer in TARC. As I enter the hall and witness the opening dance and speech, I suddenly realized that I've lost my car key after doing the usual body check thingy. Without much hesitation, I ran straight to the car park to see if I've drop somewhere.

Pheew..
I'm so glad I've found it
But the problem is:


MY KEYS WERE FREAKING LOCKED INSIDE MY CAR!!

After trying multiple ways to break in my car, I finally had to borrow my friend's manual car and drive all the way back to my house for the spare key.

Just in case you wondering how far my house is from TARC on a Saturday night:


THANK YOU

2 comments:

Khai Ven said...

omg..hahahaha..better make a spare key and keep it in your wallet :)

reminds me of the time when i locked myself out from my rented room for about 24hours..hehe

Simon Loh said...

hahaha.. mayb i'll make a spare and chain in with my house key....or,hide the spare key inside my bumber!!

LOL. So how u managed to get in after 24hours??