Nov 20, 2009

Kimi taking a [ break ] ?

Kimi : spend more time with family ma..
that's what my former favourate drive : Mika Hakkinen said just before he retires

How can a former world champion : My all time favourite driver : Kimi Raikonen not offered a seat by any of the top teams? This is so sad.. and based on the interview, he might not ever race again for formula one......

He said :
I will only return in 2011 if I can drive a competitive car. I do not want to race just to make up the numbers. That does not interest me. But there’s a lot of time until then, so let’s wait and see what happens in the months ahead.

The problem is, there can only be 2 or maybe 3 top frontliner teams in formula one which make his chances alot slimmer to come back.

HAIHzz..
looks like he'll retire from formula one alot sooner unless :
the new MALAYSIA1 F1 team can prove to be world's beater and
SIGN HIM!


IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
as i believe that
MALAYSIA BOLEH!!


Let's hope this sport doesn't turn out to be a
country vs country thingy just like A1 grand prix
.

No comments: