Nov 26, 2010

Getting [ready] to move on..


Just one last task..then I'm good to go:
Final Year Project Presentation
Final showdown on Nov 29th..

Full speed ahead!!!
(photo* me on a mission trip somewhere in perlis)


Leaving Pahang very very sooon......
Just for the record: I always struggle with good bye-ses especially in closing stages. But this time, NO PROBLEM!! I can just run around saying good bye to everyone and anyone... starting from Lembu to Kambing... then to Pokok... and back to Kerbau and Orang asli!! Yup.... You heard me!!

Yet still...
It's always nice looking back on how it begins with a simple offer letter from UMP. Just a blink of an eye, an offer letter from Motorola pula. Then.. who knows? Life is always full of surprises: already given up trying to plan my future ahead~~ so just let it be...

However..
Things are moving faster than I thought. 23 years of age is not just a figure anymore. And it keeps telling me this: You're time has come young man...


Every ending has a beginning...
and every beginning has an ending


Watched Lin Dan beat Datuk Lee the other day...
...Sad case

2 comments:

Khai Ven said...

yup i agree..life is full of surprises..best of luck in the working world, simon!!

Simon Loh said...

aww..thanks khai ven =)