Nov 21, 2010

Harry Potter [7] part 1


The Darkest Installment so far??
..Still not dark enough lo

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

For the first time, there is enough run time to show what other previous Potter movies lacks: Emotions. I think it's good sign but some of you may find it boring as the pace of the film occasionally slowed down a little too much. Yet still the actions and visual were great and far more intense than anything we seen before! Will be expecting more epic darkness actions in the 2nd part....


They are alone with no one to trust...

This is the first potter movie I've seen first before reading the book. So I couldn't complain about the level of details but still personally thinks the idea of separating the movie into two parts is just so right. Me like it.


Any other books I read?
"perlumbaan kedua" and "Julia".
thats all..

1 comment:

jiunmei said...

You made me laugh. Like.




screw Perlumbaan Kedua and Julia