Oct 26, 2010

CAR [gg] lo


My ISWARA 1.5 never disappoint me..
Never ever...
Not untill I bring it to PAHANG
T.T

Those happier days..

Ever since I got my car license in 2004, this car is always there for me all the time. Bringing me to school, tuitions, meetings, cybercafes, mamaks, puppy dates and even to my 1st part time job. I bet over few hundreds of people had enjoyed its services before which includes few "BRATHER" hidden behind its bonnet to escape school. 13 passengers (aged 13-18) is still the current record yet to be broken since November 2004 and it even protected me before from polices and a few haram eh people. What an awesome ride..... with minimum technical issues.

BUT AFTER SOME PAHANG BLACK MAGIC:

RM200 + RM160: Car engine fan stop working twice
RM 180 : Battery "kong" after car alternater not working
RM250 : New alternater after car gave up and refuse to move
RM God knows how much : Auto gear and break oil leakage

TOTAL SO FAR:
RM790 + (RM God knows how much)..

And it all happen in less than a year
God must have a good sense of humor
*only in Pahang*


by the way, both my slide phones also rosak..
And when I bring them back to the shop..
...they voided my warrenty : THE END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of technical problems! Now I know I should keep my Myvi away from Pahang! LOLZZZ... =P

Simon Loh said...

ya....bring ur BMW 5 series here instead! ^^