Oct 27, 2010

Never lose your [ cool ]


From that day onwards I learned that
emotions can be controlled..

I remembered having a serious confrontation during my form 3 period and the discipline teacher had to come over to cool it off. When he demands for explanation, I raised my voice, goes aggressive and reacted defensively as the other student began to accuse me for starting the fight. I totally lose it.

My discipline teacher just stood there and observed with a very intense looking face. But he's not furious or angry. He's disappointed seeing me loses myself so easily. As he began to open his gold mouth, the whole scene concentrates on only one person: ME.

To my surprise, he was not there to pass judgement, He's there to turn this fight into a lesson. And you probably already guess it right, one of his advices was to: "never lose your cool".

THE END =)

"It doesn't matter who's right or wrong
as long as the one that is still in control wins"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LIKED :)