Nov 14, 2010

[bang bang] My Car


Just when I thought my car suffered enough damage in Pahang..
Now kena bang from behind pulak!!

And its not by any car or motorcycle..
its a V.A.N

Was just washing it..

The story: Traffic light turned red. I was slow enough to stop in the right possible way. 10 seconds later while singing to the music from HITz dot fm: BANGKruchbOOM!!! A white van came kissing my car's Ass~~~ and me of cause walk out straight and act gangster abit. Luckily the driver is a family man driving around 12 people in it, so he "had" to look good in front of his kids.

...And so we began to bargain a price to settle it starting from
the one he offered me: RM50.

I said:
NO! Look here and there and here plus there and those previous damages from before also kira under him (from 1st look not much damage really, just the number plate GG).

Van Driver:
okie la okie la.. RM100 k?

Me:
(Act miserable look) okie lor...

~~Settled~~

With new number plate:


Continued: Didn't I said my car had auto oil leakage? And so I drove to the mechanics straight to had them repaired. I told him bout the accident and he was laughing saying that the number plate only cost around RM15-20 max. So untung lor!!! hooray~~~

BUT
suddenly we also found out that:

eh??

And several internal damages where the whole bumper actually..
MASUK DALAM...

And after all repaired work: RM 85
so RM100 - 85 = RM15
still untung eh..
Shhhh! dun tell the van driver.. =)

No comments: